Thursday, February 26, 2015

my other blogs

As some of you know, I have three blogs. Each one is different, because each serves its own purpose. 

My sister's blog is professional and its purpose is to bring to light some disturbing and difficult memories of my father's abuse, list documents and facts of my family's case, and offer a place for others to comment and donate. 

This blog is where I go to talk about recipes, quotes, memories and workouts I enjoy. Its purpose is to be aesthetically pleasing. My art blog is a business blog where I post updates on my personal art, and accept purchases. I would consider these two blogs my personal Pinterest boards (for any of you who don't know what Pinterest is, it's essentially a place on the web that offers a visual discovery, collection, sharing, and storage. Users create and share their collections of "boards").

Because of that, I'm sure you can understand why each seems so vastly different, because they are so vastly different. They're meant for entirely diverse purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment