Sunday, August 28, 2016

cool blue + comfort

Everyone is raving about this dress! I've seen so many fellow Utah bloggers styling theirs, and I feel so lucky to be wearing the Blue Kendall Free Dress. I've partnered with Cleo Madison to offer you 15% off your order with them, so make sure you're following me on Instagram (@brittanyannedanger) and get the code brittany15!





Being a first-time mommy-to-be, I tend to grab two different kinds of outfits to style my 22 week bump: something tight and fitted for pregnancy, or something super loose and comfy... most of the time I go for the comfort. The problem with comfortable clothes is, its hard to find something comfy and still stylish. (Don't you agree?)






All my problems are solved with this dress. I get so many compliments on its gorgeous royal blue shade, its relaxed fit & the sophisticated yet subtle pleats along the back.
Cleo Madison truly is your new destination for modest outifts!

xoxo
Brittany


image w/ back details from www.cleomadison.com

SHOP BRITT'S LOOK

royal blue dress | cleo madison

leather heels | old navy

metal necklace | urban outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment