Tuesday, July 16, 2013

lovely people

Sometimes, life can be confounding. You wake up, and simply feel perplexed.
Life undergoes such drastic change, every second of the day. Some changes are enlightening, while others only flip your world around, like a Ferris Wheel. I always wonder if the next change in my life will transport me to the highest point, or drop me lower than I expected.
Do you ever come across people that emulate unceasing positive energy? They release it into the atmosphere around them like a spray of happy perfume! Those kinds of people know exactly how to take the curve balls life throws at them and transform everything into good. I want to be one of them. I want to see the silver lining in every cloud, and magnify the exquisite delicacies of everyday happenings.

I hope you enjoy pictures of my most lovely trip. What a lucky girl I am to have spent half of summer in such a paradise.

The famous Santa Cruz Boardwalk

It did.

A most perfect day.

The Lone Cypress. Most photographed tree in America.


We love to play. (:

Crazy dune day.

On top of the world...

Carmel-by-the-sea. Going back someday. (:
Needless to say, life has been quite an adventure since I've moved out into the big world. Even being back in Utah, though, can be adventurous... As long as I keep looking for the silver lining.

No comments:

Post a Comment