Tuesday, July 23, 2013

worth it all

Take me backkk. I miss the beach, I miss the art, I miss the people. So much. 13 hours away.
I've been somewhat of a baby since California. I want so much more than everyday life. The interesting thing is, if I were to move there, it would become my new everyday life. Would I still want it as much? Psh... Who am I kidding.
Yes.

But... There is a lot here to enjoy. I was surprised when I stopped at work today and realized how much I love my job. The work isn't so fun, but I'm extremely fortunate to be able to live somewhere where you can basically control how much you earn by how hard you work for it. Honestly, we are so lucky to live in this country. So many people complain about the politicians, the economy, the prices (including me, at times). I would, though, pay any price to keep our country together the way it is... its worth it all.
Gosh. There's my Pioneer Day pride post. (;

The more I realize what I am grateful for, the more I step off my California soap box and start to feel the sun pouring in. Literally... Utah's searing, 100 degree sun is impossible to ignore. (; I love it. I'll soak it in with pride because I have a place in this world to call home; a place surrounded by family and friends and 
all things love.

Love you all, so so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment