Wednesday, May 17, 2017

THE PERFECT JEGGINGS

I couldn't believe that I was waking up to snow this morning... Really, Utah? It's supposed to be summer, haha! I had these pics taken a week ago & it was super warm. I have a fun post for you guys this week, & there's a goodie at the end for my followers, so read on!

As a woman, and especially as a new mom, it can be tough to find pants that fit flawlessly. Especially while shopping online (amiright?). BUT it's possible! I've found them--the unicorn of the pants world--and I can't help but share with you guys. 


They're stretchy, comfy, sturdy, flattering, and the cuuutest color. I have LIVED in these Olive Moto Jeggings since the day I opened my shipment. This boutique also sells them in midnight blue and dusty pink (I had a hard time choosing between the pink & olive!).






Soon I'm going to be chasing this lil' guy around, & it's suuuper important for me to have pants that stretch well, but also retain their shape. The Moto Jeggings are the perfect mix of comfort & class. They hug all the right places.


I looove the zippers on the side. They're not fake & they add so much!




& check out the chic pattern on the front! AH I can't get over them.



You all know that I only promote products that I truly believe in--things that I actually try out for you guys--because I care about authenticity. These pants are 100% worth every penny. I'm wearing them so much that I need a second pair! I'm totally buying the pink for my birthday. :)

If you follow me on Instagram or subscribe to my blog, use the code "brittany10" for 10% off your order from Bella Moi Boutique. You're welcome! ;)

xoxo
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment