Monday, June 26, 2017

TIE DYE MAXI + UPDATE

Good morning friends!
I had so many messages asking about this coffee tie dye maxi dress that I decided to write a post! In complete honesty, I got it for such a good deal that I almost want to keep the site a secret… but I can’t keep it to myself, I have to share the looove. The site is SheIn, and I've actually purchased a few items there before (like this dress--those of you who have followed me for ages will remember it). Just follow this link and type "coffee tie dye maxi" to see for yourself. A few reasons why I'm obsessed with this amazing dress:

First: It's on sale and it's currently under $20! Quality over quantity is real but there's a line I just will not cross when it comes to spending. I find pride in shopping good deals--actual good deals. I chuckle to myself when I see bloggers post different outfit pieces with captions like, "this top is 'just' $65!" "These jeans are under $100!" as if they're such great deals. I'd rather not break the bank and save for other things like exploring the world around me. This dress allows for both quality and the peace of mind that comes with shopping smart.

Second:  It has become one of my closet staples primarily because of its comfort. Those of you who follow me know that comfort is a MUST, especially since I became a momma. What I love about this coffee tie dye maxi is that it's so stretchy and soft that I wore it when I was 41 weeks pregnant (recognize that Instagram post?), two weeks after having a baby, and I've been nursing in it & using it ever since. It's flattering on any body size, shape or stage--you can trust me on that.

Third: Pockets! Enough said.

Sit back, enjoy these pretty photos taken by CaLea Gunther Photography that really show you the nature of the dress, and order yourself something fun for the summer through SheIn! And feel free to scroll to the bottom if you want to read a little life update. :)






























Life is funny sometimes. There are so many silver linings in the clouds. So many blessings intermixed with trials. So many ways that we can experience "growing pains" as our minds are opened to the depths of pain and joy all at once. Isn't it scary and wonderful all at the same time?

I've been through a lot--A LOT--in the past year, but especially the last six months. I have been struggling and fighting for what I know is right. I have been working on big projects and preparing to move mountains. I'm going to be open and raw about the struggles and triumphs of being new to motherhood (yes, ppa & ppd included). I'm going to share some secrets to success through Instagram and building a business so you can work from home with the kids. I can't wait to show you more and open up about my fears, trials, accomplishments, dreams and everything else I have learned. I created this blog to share "inspiration and healing through trials," and I'm going to do just that.
Stay tuned lovely people.

xoxo
Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment